We are pleased to offer a range of services, and we believe our sash and case lookalike windows provide our clients with a much needed way to care for their home.
Our sash and case lookalike services is exactly what you would expect. We can provide you with a double top swung reversible window, and when it is closed, it looks like a traditional sash and case window.
One of the leading benefits of this style of window is that in some areas, it will be permitted by local authorities. If you have been left frustrated by your attempts to modernise your home without losing its charm and beauty, this may be the solution you are looking for.
Opt for the convenience of lookalike sash and case windows
With sash and case lookalike windows, you can clean the windows from the inside. You won’t place yourself in any danger, and you’ll be much more confident about how your windows look. When you have sash and case windows, we know you want them to look at their very best.
With our help, and the highest standard of sash and case lookalike windows, you can be confident in presenting your home in the best possible manner.
Sash and cash lookalike windows across central Scotland
Some of the other leading benefits of calling on Listed Window Refurbishment to provide you with sash and case lookalike windows include:
- Draught proofing system – considerably reducing heat loss, noise and dust pollution
- Windows can be manufactured from the timber of your choice i.e. hardwood, softwood
- All our components are of the highest quality – with brass or chrome finishing
- Double glazed or single glazed
- Traditional pointing to comply with Heritage Organisations (red sand and boiled linseed oil)
- A professional interior/exterior finish – using Micro-Porous paints
- 10 year warranty will be given with all new windows
- We will ensure that window styles will comply with building regulations
If you require planning permission before making these changes, you can rely on us to provide you with the assistance you need. We also offer drawing services, which means you don’t need to worry about complying with regulations.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION