In a more modern building where properties are above ground floor level, LWR also produce a top swung reversible window.
This will allow our customers to clean window from inside.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Draught proofing system – considerably reducing heat loss, noise and dust pollution
- Windows can be manufactured from the timber of your choice i.e. hardwood, softwood
- All our components are of the highest quality – with brass or chrome finishing
- Double glazed or single glazed
- Traditional pointing to comply with Heritage Organisations (red sand and boiled linseed oil)
- A professional interior/exterior finish – using Micro-Porous paints
- 10 year warranty will be given with all new windows
We will ensure that window styles will comply with building regulations.
In cases where planning is required – drawing services are available.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION