Clients who live within conservation and residential areas and listed buildings within Scotland are restricted in the type of windows they are allowed from planning.
Our surveyor will be on hand to offer free advice with no obligation.
Our company works closely with Heritage groups, local councils, housing associations etc to ensure that all legislations are complied with.
So it’s not just as simple as pulling out your old windows and replacing.
A lot of thought and planning has to be applied to each individual case.
Here at Listed Window Refurbishment we will manufacture, supply and fit complete new sash and case windows to match existing styles for your individual property.
Below are some of the benefits of new manufactured timber windows:
- Draught proofing system – considerably reducing heat loss, noise and dust pollution
- Windows can be manufactured from the timber of your choice i.e. hardwood, softwood
- All our components are of the highest quality – with brass or chrome finishing
- Double glazed (with lead weights) or single glazed
- Traditional pointing to comply with Heritage Organisations (red sand and boiled linseed oil)
- A professional interior/exterior finish – using Micro-Porous paints
- 10 year warranty will be given with all new windows
Our qualified, time served tradesmen will install the windows with minimum fuss.
We will ensure that window styles will comply with building regulations.
In cases where planning is required – drawing services are available.
CALL NOW FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION